The Legal Informatics and Forensic Science (LIFS) Institute in the College of International Studies at Hallym University, South Korea, currently has 3 openings for full-time researchers at the Master’s level for 2 years.
For more information, please email email@example.com
These positions deal with Internet of Things (IoT) digital forensic investigations. The following skills are necessary:
- Completed or nearly completed a Bachelors Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields)
- Good spoken and written English
- Basic programming (any language)
- Ability to plan and carry out research
- Ability to work with a team
The following skills are preferred but not required:
- Basic knowledge of Korean language
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Embedded system programming experience
- Computer / Network administration experience
- Competency in Linux / Unix systems
- Knowledge of Digital Forensic Investigation techniques (esp. acquisition)
These positions include a full scholarship as well as a monthly salary. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Chuncheon, South Korea.
For any questions or to apply for the Master’s position, please send an email with your CV and links to any research papers you have published (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IoT Master’s Application”.