College of International Studies
CIS currently offers three undergraduate major areas:
- International Trade and Business
- ITB focuses on the trade of good between countries and doing business with different countries and cultures
- Legal Informatics and Forensic Science
- LIFS focuses on the technical, legal and cultural challenges of cross border civil and criminal investigations, especially cybercrime investigation
- East Asian Studies
- EAS focuses on the study of East Asian culture both from a historical as well as contemporary perspective
The Hallym University College of International Studies provides a number quality graduate majors to choose from. Unlike other colleges, CIS focuses on technical and cultural challenges that modern organizations face when attempting to work internationally. CIS graduates have a deep understanding on of not only their major area, but also international relations and communication skills that enable real collaboration between different languages and cultures.
CIS currently offers the following graduate major areas:
- Master’s in Legal Informatics and Forensic
- LIFS focuses on the process of acquiring knowledge through data analysis, especially utilizing state of the art technologies to better understand social issues, criminal justice, cyber legislation and digital forensic investigation. Graduates of the Master’s in Legal Informatics and Forensic science will have experience in both technical and management issues relating to research and digital crime investigation.